Welcome to our blog

July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Boss!

Hehe... today, 5 July is my lengchai boss' birthday.... so..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LENGCHAI BOSS! 

EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE 1 YEAR OLDER
IT'S OK..
YOU ARE STILL LENGCHAI
MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR IN THE BUILDING
WOOOHOOOO!!!!

MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUE!

STAY COOL
STAY SWEET
STAY CUTE
ALWAYS STAY THE SAME..

Orang kata aku manjakan dia.. dia memang manja sket... tapi bukan manja-manja... nak mampos!!! He's the bos yg paling penyabar aku pernah jumpa.  walau cemana salah pon, dia akan still senyum, and tegur cara baik.  yg paling best, x kedekut.  slalu banja makan.... hihi... Boss, I'm soooooo glad that you are my boss.


Our (me and pakcik parley) little surprise for him.. :P

My lady boss - maybe nampak like serious a bit, but she's also cool!  but today is not her birthday so, talk about her some other day la yer.. hehehe...

dah.. nak stat keje... babai!

Received an email from a friend.... see!  told you what!  he's the coolest.  :-)



2 comments:

- shamimie - said...

boss kat umah cute x...cool x...

- shamimie - said...

hmmm.... yerrrr...

my slideshow

My Trip

Phuket Trip Slideshow: Shamimie’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to Phuket, Thailand was created by TripAdvisor. See another Phuket slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.