Welcome to our blog

December 1, 2011

Down - Breaking Dawn....

Assalamualaikum....

Long time I've never update this blog.  Been so swamped lately...


Yup!  Yesterday I went to watch Twilight Saga:  Breaking Dawn Part 1.  Thanks to my lil bro... he knew that I need a time off... he knew what I like.... he actually invited me to join him and his girlfriend to watch Puss in Boots.... but nay!  Why should I kacau daun?  I need to be alone too... feeling so down lately.  Lots of things happened lately.

So, he booked a ticket for me to watch this movie at GSC Signature, The Gardens... he said... seat baeeeekk punyerrrr.. no need to pay him back... ok...

so, I went there... wanted to collect the ticket... and the guy at the counter asked me twice...

GSC guy:  1 ticket only?
Me:  Yup!
GSC guy:  Alone?
Me:  Yeah! Why are you asking me this?
GSC guy:  (smiling).. nothing.  Enjoy the movie.
Me:  Thank you!

Is it so weird to watch movies alone?  Well... I need to be alone.. sometimes you just need your own time.. to be with yourself... what's so funny bout that?  besides... my husband is not here... even if he's here.. he won't watch this movie.  so.. what's the difference? 


Ok... let's talk about the movie... i found out that Jacob was super ohsem!  he looked sooooo handsome in this movie... he looked sooo manly!  he looked sooooo... hmm.. don't know how to describe...







Ok.. enuf of his photos.... hehehe.... Maybe coz I was a bit down lately.. so emotional... i cried watching... not sure why.. maybe coz i was touched or rather jealous coz Bella was so loved!  How I wish I could... errmm... nay.. too late for me... well.. nobody is perfect... It was just a fairy tale anyway.... I mean.. come on! vampires? werewolves?  cool in movies only okeh....

Bella-Edward's baby was so cute... Renesmee... so sweetttt... and when Jacob realized that he got imprinted... kaki lembik I tell you!  hihihihi.... 

Before that.. the wedding!  so nice.. so sweet.. so romantic.... she was nervous but the moment she saw Edward... she forgot about everything else....



and the honeymoon???? haish.. if you have'nt watch.. rugi babe!

Bella... she was soooo thin!  like skeleton thin!  Gosh!  But I've read the novel... and the way it described how suffered Bella was when she's pregnant ... more dramatic... better than the movie.. but.. so what?  the movie was still awesome!  Can't wait to watch Part 2.

The next movie I want to watch is Ombak Rindu.  Planning to watch on 14 Dec.  Why 14th?  Ssshhh!!! It's a secret.. can't tell you.. sorry. .hehehe..

Jom tengok sama-sama?  Tapi seat lain2 okeh!

Have a great day peeps!

2 comments:

Sal said...

Mimie, aku dah tengok...memang sesangat ler feeling. Hehehe! Tapi aku rasa Pihak Penapis Filem Malaysia ada potong byk scene ler. Tetiba jer dah kat sini, situ...aduhhh...

- shamimie - said...

tu la pasal. kena la potong.. x sheshuway kot... hehehe.. tapi still best. cuma aku expect dia tunjuk cemana bella terseksa pregnantkan Renesmee.. baca buku dia ngeri siot.. patah riok sana sini... can't wait for part2.

Sal! thanks for singgah kat sini... lama ko x update blog ko... bz eh?

my slideshow

My Trip

Phuket Trip Slideshow: Shamimie’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to Phuket, Thailand was created by TripAdvisor. See another Phuket slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.