Welcome to our blog

February 28, 2012

Hmm...

Assalamualaikum!

I miss blogging... but really have no time to update... lots of stories to tell.. but very bz with company's event.... and work... and kids... tired.  Lucky hubby always give me support...

Thanks En. Shah.... hmm.. why am I calling him En. Shah?  Coz he's my boss at home lah... when can I get my gaji laaa??? *heeee.... wink! wink!*

Was here at 8 am.. but have to start work... lots of urgent things to do ... must finish before the despatch come.... haish...

Got to go... have a good day peeps!

0 comments:

my slideshow

My Trip

Phuket Trip Slideshow: Shamimie’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to Phuket, Thailand was created by TripAdvisor. See another Phuket slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.